Adam G. Clark
Adam G. Clark
Mr. Clark spent several years working with a health care consulting company where he assisted in the development of strategic alliances with health care providers and health plans. Mr. Clark also helped navigate the company through important federal regulations like the anti-kickback laws. He assisted in the development and implementation of unique and innovative practices that provided for a continuum of care, improved coordination among health care providers, a higher quality of care, and significantly lowered the costs of health care.
Mr. Clark also has experience in drafting contracts, organizing businesses, and advising small businesses. He understands both the practical and legal aspects of working in a small business.
Mr. Clark also volunteers as a co-chair on the Serving Our Seniors Committee sponsored by the Utah State Bar and the Young Lawyers Division where he helps organize events to assist low income seniors in obtaining important legal documents for free.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Health Care Law
- Utah, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 2010
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: History
- Health Care Providers and Entities
Past Employment Positions
- A.D.S. Consultants, Inc., Director, Legal Affairs & Contracting, 2009 - 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Young Lawyers Division, Co-Chair of Serving Our Seniors Committee, 2011 - 2013