Salt Lake City Health Care Law Attorney
Representing Members of the Health Care Industry
Working in a health care-related profession is difficult enough. When you need to work with a lawyer, your attorney should have the same kind of passion for helping you as you have for helping your patients.
Attorney Andrew W. Stavros has been supporting individuals and institutions in the health care industry with legal representation for more than 10 years in the Salt Lake City area and throughout Utah and the Intermountain West. Contact us today to discuss your legal situation.
Our Commitment to the Health Care Profession
At Stavros Law, we have a strong commitment to the health care profession. We work hard to keep up with all the latest health care law trends, and we regularly deal with:
- The Utah Department of Health
- The United States Department of Health & Human Services
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Many other federal and state agencies regulating the health care industry
Who We Represent
We represent almost anyone in the health care industry, including individual physicians, pharmacists, and mental health professionals; and health care providers, institutions and suppliers, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, independent diagnostic testing facilities, mobile labs and diagnostic providers, clinics and group practices, and surgical centers.
What We Can Do for You
With more than 10 years of experience in health care law, we can provide help with:
- General health care law
- Privacy, documentation and medical records issues
- Development of comprehensive compliance programs
- Fraud, abuse and waste issues
- Peer review, licensure and credentialing matters
- Structuring medical practices
- Joint ventures
- Strategic affiliations
- Independent facility developments
- Other business law arrangements to ensure compliance with the anti-kickback law, federal Stark law, and other state and federal laws and regulations.
- Government, commercial insurance and self-pay health care arrangements
- Medicare and Medicaid compliance
- Development and implementation of personnel policies, employee handbooks, and other critical personnel documents
Providing Direction. Delivering Results.
We strive to provide direction and deliver results to our Salt Lake City, Utah, clients. Contact us online or call us at 801-428-0719 to schedule a free consultation.
Written by the Office of Stavros Law, P.C.