Regulatory and Insurance Compliance
A complex array of federal and state regulations poses an intimidating challenge for professionals and institutions across all sectors of the health care industry. Regulatory and insurance compliance are moving targets, and it has never been more important to develop sound plans and policies to protect your interests.
A Proven Resource for Utah Medical Professionals and Health Care Companies
At Stavros Law, P.C., in Salt Lake City, Utah, we have extensive experience helping health care providers develop comprehensive compliance plans and deal with challenges as they arise. An active member of the American Health Lawyers Association and in-demand speaker on current issues in health care law, attorney Andrew W. Stavros provides counsel on:
- Implementation of organizational and employment policies for effective prevention of health care fraud, abuse and waste
- Compliance with the Stark law, anti-kickback law and other federal statutes governing referrals, billing and reimbursement, and the structuring of health care business relationships
- Compliance with the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other matters of patient privacy
- Matters associated with Medicare and Medicaid, commercial health care insurance and self-pay health care arrangements
- Physician licensing and credentialing issues, including representation of doctors and other professionals investigated by the Utah DOPL
Turn To a Small, Accomplished Firm With Large-Firm Experience and Capabilities
Whether your needs center on development of a regulatory compliance plan tailored specifically for your organization, finding the best solution to a business challenge, or obtaining proven legal defense in a time of risk, our firm can be an invaluable resource. We emphasize personal attention, efficiency and results in all we do.
For an attorney consultation focused squarely on your concerns and goals, contact us today.
Written by the Office of Stavros Law, P.C.